Wednesday, April 27, 2011

La Fine.

3 and a half months,
15 weeks,
108 days,
5 Countries,
25 Cities,
324 delicious meals,
and 10 pounds later...

I am sad to say that I am leaving Florence.

Today has been a rough day, with two finals and everyone crying. I don't know if I am ready to leave, but I guess it is time to go. All my bags are packed, I bought an extra giant suitcase that I will be taking back all my extra goodies in. Today my whole host family was crying at dinner while we ate my favorite meal. I am not ready to leave them!!!

But tomorrow my American family will be waiting for me with a Synergy, and we will go get my other favorite meal...SUSHI!!

This has been an amazing experience that I will never ever forget and has made me grow so much as a person. I am so sad it is over.

My diet starts tomorrow.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment