Monday, April 25, 2011

Come you like it.


When you go abroad you learn all sorts of things about yourself you didn’t know.. well folks, I learned I am an actress!!

Haha, well not quite, but I was in our school play, “As you like it.” So how did I end up signing up for this? Well, my friend Francesca is in a class about the history of the Italian theatre. Long story short she got extra-credit for being in the play, so my friend Angela and I decided we would be good friends and do it with her. For the past couple months we have been asking ourselves how we got ourselves into this. But, the night of the play we realized what a blast it was! Going abroad is all about doing things that you would never do at home, and I am glad that putting myself out there for the school play was something I did. It was an experience I will never forget.. Pictures will be up soon but my wi-fi is too slow at my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment