Monday, April 25, 2011

It's the final countdown.

I have 3 days left in Italy and realized I haven't been updating my blog much..so here are some highlights

1) My family came to Italy! After a long 44 hours of traveling due to: electrical problems on the plane, broken bathrooms, and 4 plane changes. But they made it! We got to stay in a Villa in Tuscany and they convinced me to miss school for most of the week because they said that B's were good enough for the semester (I love being abroad!) We went to Sienna, Lucca, Rome, Chianti, and Volterra. My favorite day was our Chianti day because we had a picnic, went wine-tasting, and that night we got a private cooking class. I think that might be what I would do if I had to plan a perfect day for myself.

2) The play..read the post below.

3) I attended a Florence soccer game!! It was really fun to see all of the Italians rooting on their team (even though the Florence soccer team sucks.)

4) Kai and I went to Cinque Terre this past weekend (My favorite place ever!) My friend Alison came with us the first day and we went to the place I went to before with the best Pesto pizza ever made on this planet. Then we just hang out on the beach all day. We layed in the sun and the water was even warm enough to swim in. Kai and I went to dinner at a place where he ordered Pesto Ravioli and I ordered sea-bass that they filleted at the table for me. The next day we went to the Cinque Terre, or the 5 lands. My favorite was Riomaginare.

Those are my highlights. I am so sad my semester is coming to an end :(

No comments:

Post a Comment